1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose Amherst because of its outstanding academics, and great campus. I really connected with the coaches and felt they truly cared about all of their players on and off of the lacrosse field.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
I really recommend campus visits to really get a feel of the type of school you want to be at for 4 years. Secondly, I think it’s very important to express sincere interest in each individual school in all of your emails, calls, and visits.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I appreciated the support all of the coaches provided for me throughout the recruiting process. I also liked that the coaches encouraged you to always put your best foot forward in training while also not being afraid to make mistakes.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
I liked the positive attitude all of the 3d coaches bring to practices and tournaments every week. It helps create an environment where all the girls are excited and performing at their best.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
My friends and family.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Teleportation. So I could be anywhere I want, anytime I want.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I arrive to the gym as early as possible to stretch and prepare for the game. I also always do a passing routine with my friend after our sticks are checked.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The weather is always perfect.
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
Julian Edelman. He was an underdog coming into the NFL and most doubted his skill. However, he overcame all of those obstacles and is one of the top receivers in the league today.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
I don’t have a favorite musician, but my favorite band is Florida Georgia Line.
13. What is the last book you read?
Go Down Moses, by William Faulkner.
14. What is your favorite quote?
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. Who has been your biggest influence?