1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
Duke has been my dream school since I was in the sixth grade. It exceeds everything I was looking for athletically and academically with a great coaching staff and support group.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Call the schools you are interested in before going to tournaments. Coaches get hundreds of emails but they will remember you if you actually have a conversation. Also make sure to hustle everywhere when you are playing at showcases. Even if you don’t have a crazy goal, the coaches will notice you sprinting back on defense or getting a tough ground ball.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I like the platform it provides and the 3d family that you are instantly a part of once you make the team.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Face-dodge shovel pass!!!!!!!
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Chemistry is my most interesting class by far.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
Aside from the essentials such as water, oxygen, and food, I would have to say my life is dependent on my family.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
I would choose to have super strength because then I could dominate in everything and if you jump high enough, it’s basically like flying.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I like to have chocolate chip cookies, bacon, and eggs with a hardy glass of milk to really make sure I’m fueled. I may bust a song out on the piano before heading to the game to get the forearms warmed up as well.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Cabo San Lucas
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
14. What is your favorite quote?
“Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My older brother Holden is my biggest influence. I’ve been watching him play since before I started in first grade and he has always coached and supported me.