1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose to commit to Swarthmore because of their high level of academics and high quality lacrosse.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Get in front of coaches earlier rather than later because the earlier you develop relationships with Coaches, you really get to know them.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I liked how close our Team got over the years playing together.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
Learning from Coaches Zack Burke and Kevin Cooper.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Super speed so I could do more things in a given day.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I listen to music in the locker room.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
"The Bluest Eye" by Toni Morrison
14. What is your favorite quote?
"I'm here for a good time not a long time" Big Sean
15. Who has been your biggest influence?