1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose Furman Univ because I felt it was a great fit for me. Smaller class size, newer and continuously growing lacrosse program, and outstanding coaching staff. I am stoked to be playing for Coach Meade.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Focus on your grades; continue to improve both on the field and off. Don’t get discouraged, and take it one day at a time.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
The coaching! Coach Cooper has been awesome as a coach and a mentor. Coach Burke has been instrumental in directing me down the correct path.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
The training is pretty consistent across the board. I can jump on a different 3d team and run the plays, and gel with the players.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
Math and Science
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
I cannot live without my family. I have 14, & 12 year old sisters and we all play sports from cheer to softball & lacrosse. We try and support each other and my parents attend all of our activities.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Flying, so I could take flight when I need to clear my head.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
The night before, I eat chicken Alfredo. The morning of, I eat 2 orders of pancakes, sausage mc muffin with egg from McDonald’s and I listen to Phenomenal by Eminem.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere on the beach
10. What is your favorite food?
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
Don’t really have one, I listen to all genres
13. What is the last book you read?
The House of Hates
14. What is your favorite quote?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
15. Who has been your biggest influence?