1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I felt it was the right fit and also because of the rich history and great academics. Go Hop!
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Stay humble and don’t rush into things.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
The kids and the friendships I’ve made with guys all over the Country at 3d Pacific and 3d National events.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
The up-tempo practices
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
I couldn’t live without my family because they help and support me through everything.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
Teleport – so I could get places faster.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I always put my left cleat and my left glove on first.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
10. What is your favorite food?
Grilled Salmon with a side of mashed potatoes
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
“They Poured Fire on Us in the Sky” by Alephonsion Deng
14. What is your favorite quote?
Family over everything.
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My parents are my biggest influence.