3d NE South Girls Summer 2022 Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our summer program for our 3d NE South Girls Select players. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SELECT TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Seth Jacoby to inquire.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player's experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Glastonbury Riverfront Park
300 Welles St
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Monday's and Wednesday's
- June 20, 22, 27, 29
- July 6, 11, 13
Preseason Training Camp June 17-19
Loomis Chaffee School
4 Batchelder Rd
Windsor, CT 06095
Mid-season Training Camp July 7
The Frederick Gunn School
100 Green Hill Rd
Washington, CT 06793
- June 25th-26th: IWLCA New England Cup, Amherst MA (HS)
- June 25th-26th: The Ivy, New Canaan CT (Youth)
- July 9th-10th: Bulldog Brawl, Smithfield RI (HS and Youth)
- July 16th-17th: Summer Sizzle, Wilbraham MA (HS and Youth)
- 25+ hours of on field training (HS)/ 20+ hours (youth)
- 1-2 local Play Days
- Other ancillary development opportunities through leadership/sports psychology development, community service, film review, and much more
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for all tournaments
- Opportunity for outside play within other 3d Markets Player
- Player pack with New Balance gear and uniform Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Parent/Player preseason meeting (Date/Location TBD) will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
**Note this is subject to change**
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.