Mayflower Invitational High School
3d Lacrosse is excited to host the 6th annual Mayflower Invitational for 2020-2023 teams. Below is the list of teams we hosted in 2018:
- 3d Texas
- 3d New England
- 3d New England South
- 3d Tristate
- 3d Upstate
- Fighting Clams
- Lakeland Panas Rebels
- Mad Dog
- Maine Mussels
- NH Tomahawks
- Ottawa Capitals
- Team Central
November 3, 2019
223 Fremont Street
Taunton, MA 02780
- Each team will be guaranteed 3 games on Sunday.
- Games will start at 8am and end by 8pm.
- All games will be full-field, 10 v 10.
- Games will be two 22 minute halves with running clock and a 1 minute half time. There will be 5 minutes between games.
- NCAA Rules
- NO TIMEOUTS
- Teams have an opportunity to play a box lacrosse game as well! It will be first come first served as this has been a great format to highlight skill, toughness and ability to play FAST!
- 2020 (seniors)
- 2021 (juniors)
- 2022 (sophomores)
- 2023 (freshmen)
3d Lacrosse is partnered with Nextpro Video. Nextpro will be filming at this event. For more information or to purchase a video subscription on their website click here.
For Hotel Information
Mayflower Invitational is a stay to play tournament.
Discounted Flights on Southwest Airlines
3d Lacrosse has partnered with Southwest Airliines to offer discounted airfare to families attending our tournaments (must be enrolled in Southwest Rapid Rewards to participate).
- 2% discount on published Wanna Get Away Fares
- 8% discount on Business Select or Any Time Fares
Follow the detaiiled instructions below to book your discounted airfare:
- Go to www.swabiz.com
- Click on Traveler Account Login
- Enter 3d Lacrosse's Company ID - 99536312
- Enter your Rapid Rewards number or account username and password
- If you don't have a Rapid Rewards account, click on Create an Account
- Click submit
- On the next page, select Book Travel to make your reservation
Questions about the booking process? Click here to watch the SWABIZ & YouTube Traveler Tutorial video.
** Discounted fares are available at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) for travel through November 5th **
Contact Dana Johnson at 3d Lacrosse with questions.
For more information, or questions, please contact:
Coordinator, New England
Senior Manager, New England