Tri-State Boys Winter Box Training Program
3d Tri-State is excited to jump back into box lacrosse training this winter as we kick off our Boys Winter Box Training. Since its inception, 3d Lacrosse has embraced teaching the box game independently, but also through the scope of how box skills and knowledge translates to the field game. Athletes will be immersed in a rapid-fire, learning-based environment that emphasizes repetitions and intensity, giving players a true box experience without traveling north of the American border.
- Box Lacrosse Training and Game Play in every individual session
- Top players will have the opportunity to compete with Jr. New England Black Wolves and/or 3d Garden State in Winter Box Tournaments
- CTWBLL Pinnie or Nike Beanie
What is Box Lacrosse?
Our staff at 3d Lacrosse has decades of collective experience coaching the box lacrosse game. 3d's coaches saw that Canadians were dominating at every level in college lacrosse and realized the answer was simple: teach field players box lacrosse. Box lacrosse is a 5-on-5, non-stop, fast-paced, high-touch and high-repetition game played inside of a hockey rink with boards and a 4-by-4-foot goal. When taught the correct way, players will experience tremendous skill development in the box which translates to the field as a leader, thinker, and skilled play-maker. It is simply the fastest engine of skill development in the sport.
Meet our 3d Box Lacrosse Methodology/Curriculum creators...
- Regy Thorpe: 3d Chief Lacrosse Officer, Syracuse University Asst. Women’s Coach, Head Coach/GM for New York NLL.
- Bob Hamley: 3d National Box Director, 3d Georgia Director
Each session will begin with 1 hour of training in both stick work, finishing, and small sided ‘2-man game’ progressions in 2v1, 3v2, 4v3 sets. Each player will receive a large number of ‘reps’ in fast paced drills targeting both on-ball/off-ball concepts. Our aim is to better ensure that authentic box lacrosse concepts are being displayed during game play rather than players simply ‘playing lacrosse indoors’. We are excited to further provide a unique experience in raising each players lacrosse IQ as well as broadening horizons within the sport.
- 1 Hour of box training + 30 minute small sided and actual box lacrosse game play
December 8, 15, 22, & 29, 2019
- Mondays & Wednesdays:
February 17, 19, 24, & 26, 2020
12/8, 12/15, 12/22, 12/29
- 2026-2024: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- 2023-2021: 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM
2/17, 2/19, 2/24, 2/26
- 2026-2024: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- 2023-2021: 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Greenwhich Boys and Girls Club
4 Horseneck Lane
Greenwich, CT 06830
- $400 all training dates
- $75 per training date
- Option 1: All Sessions
- Option 2: 12/8
- Option 3: 12/15
- Option 4: 12/22
- Option 5: 12/29
- Option 6: 2/17
- Option 7: 2/19
- Option 8: 2/24
- Option 9: 2/26
3d Lacrosse has a strict No Refund Policy. Please review our policy at your convenience and consider purchasing the third party insurance offered by