Youth Boys Fall/Winter 2019 Program
SoCal Boys Graduating Classes of 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027 & 2028
Our SoCal coaching staff is excited about our 3d Select lineup this Fall/Winter. Our level of instruction is unique and our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their fullest.
Our 2019 Fall/Winter Select teams will play up to three local tournaments this season.
DATE: Sunday, August 25, 2019
TIMES: Youth (2024 and younger) 9am-11am
LOCATION: Del Norte High School, 16601 Nighthawk Ln, San Diego, CA 92127
We will have a makeup date on Sunday, September 8, 2019.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring playmaking in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
We are currently booking facilities and times. We are unsure of locations and times. When these are locked down this site will be updated and so will Team App. We are looking at hosting training on the following dates...
- Sunday, October 27 (4 hrs)
- Sunday, November 10 (4 hrs)
- Sunday, November 17 (4 hrs)
- Thursday, November 21 (3 hrs)
- Friday, December 6 (2 hrs) in Oceanside, CA
- Saturday, January 11 (3 hrs)
- Friday, January 17 (hrs) in Indio, CA
Fall/Winter 2019 Tournament Schedule
- Sand Storm: click here
- 20 hours of training
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for 1-3 tournaments
- Player pack with Nike gear, and STYLAX uniform
- NextPro Video subscription that includes individual coverage for all 3d managed tournaments and showcases you attend, and a player profile portal
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d’s extensive network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting – Date/Location TBD – will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
- Thomas Butterfield-Bragg, SoCal Director, [email protected]
- Eric Dance, San Diego Manager, [email protected]
For more information, or questions, please contact: