3d New England 2024 Year Round 2020/2021 Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our 2020/2021 Year Round program for our 3d New England 2024 Select players. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player's experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Dexter Southfield School 20 Newton St Brookline, MA 02445
Fall Training Dates:
- Thursday – Sept 24 October 1, 8, 15, 22,29
- Sunday - September 20, 27, October 4, 11, 25
- Tuesday – Medford HS, 489 Winthrop St, Medford, MA 02155
- Sunday – Dexter Southfield, 20 Newton St, Brookline, MA 02445
- Thursday All Teams: 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday All Teams: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Winter Team/Skills Box Training: TBD - December - February
**Subject to change
- Training's each season
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for all tournaments
- Player Road Maps
- All Lacrosse Consultation - College Recruiting, Test Prep, Private Schools, Post Graduate Year, Academics, Showcases and Events!
- Player pack with New Balance gear and uniform
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d's extensive internal network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting (Date/Location TBD) will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
- **Note this is subject to change**
- Fall training and tournaments
- Winter training
- Spring Lacrosse
- Summer training and tournaments
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.
Pete Sessa, Associate Director, New England
CLICK HERE to view all our 3d Select Coaches
Coordinator, New England