3d Bears High School Boys Fall 2019 Program
3d Lacrosse is excited to announce our Fall program for our 3d Bears High School Select players. Players will be divided into teams by graduation years; we will have a 2020 team, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. 3d Lacrosse is committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families looking for more than what is typically offered in the market place. Our level of instruction is unique and unlike anything most players have ever experienced. Our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape today. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their full potential.
**PARTICIPATION IN 3D SELECT TEAMS AND TRAINING BY INVITATION ONLY. Please contact Dan Collura to inquire.
Player development and team training is the most important aspect of a youth or scholastic lacrosse player’s experience, but yet tends to be the least emphasized component of club lacrosse nationwide. 3d Lacrosse consistently produces structured training camp scenarios that foster learning and rapid player development that will undoubtedly help a player achieve a higher level of overall performance.
Players will be immersed in the 3d Lacrosse Methodology, which thrusts them into high-speed, high-repetition, scenarios featuring play making in tight spaces and small-sided learning environments. The result is an accelerated development of player IQ and stick skills, as players benefit from a far greater number of touches in these scenarios than what is typically provided by a traditional field lacrosse practice.
Teams will train for 12+ hours (field, stick work, and strength sessions) throughout the fall in addition to 2 tournaments.
Johnson and Wales University Scotts Miracle Grow Complex 60 Harborside Blvd
Providence, RI 02905
3d Bears 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- September 22, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- September 29, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- October 6, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- October 13, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- October 20, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- October 27, 2019: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
3d Bears 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Mayflower Invitational (Taunton, MA): November 3, 2019
- Primetime Colonial Clash (Lancaster, MA): November 16, 2019
- 12 hours of training
- Two coaches trained in the 3d Methodology
- All entry fees for tournaments
- Player pack with Nike gear, a Stylax uniform and a SISU mouthguard
- NextPro Video subscription that includes individual coverage for all 3d managed tournaments and showcases you attend, and a player profile portal
- Access to a customized 3d team store with custom market gear and discounted partner equipment
- Player Advocacy through 3d’s extensive internal network of college relationships
- Parent/Player preseason meeting – Date/Location TBD – will cover expectations for season and overview of recruiting process
US Lacrosse Membership number is required for registration.
Click here to register or renew your US Lacrosse Membership.
Have a US Lacrosse Membership but can't remember the number? Click here to look it up on US Lacrosse
3d has national network of relationships along with an experienced staff that is an unparalleled resource in helping families navigating the complex college recruiting landscape. We believe there is a place for every player that wants to play college lacrosse and we are committed to helping players find the right school and lacrosse program. Whether it is Division I, II, III or MCLA, there are a lot of great options out there and a place for everyone.