3d Select Northern California Youth Program
At 3d Select, we are committed to delivering a superior club team experience for players and families. We believe that our level of instruction is unique and our ability to develop players is unparalleled in the lacrosse training landscape. Our mission is simple: develop individual players to their fullest.
For the 2012/2013 year-round program, 3d Select will field four (4) youth teams one at each grade level:
5th grade (Class of 2020)
6th grade (Class of 2019)
7th grade (Class of 2018)
8th grade (Class of 2017)
Player development is arguably the most important and least emphasized component of club lacrosse throughout the nation. 3d Lacrosse has structured training camp scenarios that bring players to new levels of playmaking. Founder Jamie Munro pioneered the "Box / Field Hybrid" development system™ in the United States as a Head Coach in Division I lacrosse and now brings it to all 3d Select players. The tempo and tactics of 3d practices resemble those of Division I lacrosse. 3d Select players will have an age appropriate DI experience and learn DI X's and O's from some of the country’s finest lacrosse instructors.
3d Select training will consist of 2 to 3 six (6) hours training camps in the winter and early summer in addition to individual team practices. Exact training dates, times and locations will be announced shortly.
The 3d Select Teams will compete in the following nationally recognized tournaments:
• LXMATS: Las Vegas (formerly called Sin City), Las Vegas, NV – December 1-2 2012
• Sand Storm, Indigo, CA - January 19 – 20, 2013
• The Denver Shootout presented by Easton, Denver, CO - June 14-16, 2013
• FLG in 3d, Bel Air, MD – July 19 - 21, 2013
• Sonoma Shootout (2019 & 2017 Teams Only), Sonoma, CA – July 2013**
**Sonoma Shootout details are forth coming, an additional fee will be required for the 2019 & 2017 teams that attend.
Apparel / Uniform: jersey, shorts, helmet sticker, shooting shirt & hat
4-5 premier events / tournaments
$2275 per player
Payment terms: 50% is due at the time of registration, the balance will be due February 1, 2013.
Not included in the tuition: travel expenses, housing, and food.
Youth teams limited to 18 players.
DID YOU KNOW
• 3d Lacrosse now owns and operates California Gold, one of the finest individual recruiting camps in the west, with over 40 college coaches. Of particular interest to 7th and 8th grade 3d Select players and parents. 3d Lacrosse Moves West
• 3d Lacrosse and its 3d Blue Chip camp are a direct line to Jake Reed’s Nike Blue Chip camp, nationally regarded and the top individual recruiting camp in the country. Of particular interest to 7th, 8th, and high school 3d Select players and parents, as 3d Blue Chip brings together 2100 of the nation’s top 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th graders. 3d Blue Chip
• 3d Lacrosse recently joined forces with some of Canada’s top names in Lacrosse to start 3d Canada and 3d Select Canadian teams. Of particular interest to 7th, 8th and high school 3d Select players and parents as 3d Select teams will now be able to compete with other 3d Select teams from New England, Colorado, and Canada. 3d Lacrosse Moves North
• The leadership that Jamie Munro and 3d Lacrosse is showing in box lacrosse training for field players is getting national recognition. Of particular interest to all 3d Select players and parents. Crossover Skills: The Canadian-American Dynamic
• The list of 3d Lacrosse players moving on to play in college is growing all the time”. College – Bound Players