3d Rising DI Showcase
**The 3d Rising DI Showcase is by invitation only. Invitations are currently being sent to players which have been scouted and recommended.**
The 3d Rising DI Showcase is the ultimate training and recruiting experience for North America's top NCAA DI lacrosse prospects. The mission of the 3d Rising DI Showcase is threefold:
1) Train North America’s top NCAA DI lacrosse prospects using 3d’s proven Box/Field Hybrid Developmental System.
• Athletes come as individuals, but will be immersed in intensive training with a team for 2 days. The purpose is simple: enable each player to perform at his best in front of top NCAA coaches, both individually and within cutting edge team systems in all facets of the game.
2) Educate North America’s top NCAA DI lacrosse prospects about the comprehensive recruiting process.
• What it takes to become a DI player
• Academic consulting
• GPA, course load, and SAT/ACT scores
• Getting seen by NCAA coaches at the right place/time
• When/where your best opportunities exist
• Recruiting cycle & timing based on age/ability/goals
• Maximizing personal potential - we will have professionals in the following respective fields onsite to educate players:
Strength & Conditioning
3) Expose North America’s top NCAA DI lacrosse prospects to the finest academic & athletic institutions in the world.
• Guaranteed 4 games in front of coaches on day 3 of camp
• Players will have received the best possible preparation to truly showcase their skill, IQ, athleticism, toughness and potential
June 27th - June 29th, 2014
The Hill School
717 East High Street
For questions, contact Gina at email@example.com