1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
I chose UCCS because I had a chance to play in their inaugural season and to help build their program. The school was also a good choice academically and financially.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
When you're getting recruited, don't be afraid to ask questions and be proactive. It's better to know unnecessary information than to miss opportunities that you weren't aware of. And always be open-minded. A college you've never heard of could end up being the best fit.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
I loved the 3d coaching. Every coach that I interacted with knew my name and helped me on an individual basis as much as they helped my team.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
I love the small-area games and box focus. My stick skills improved quickly and my lacrosse IQ increased a ton just by being forced to play in a more confined space.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school is biology.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
I can't live without my car. I love to travel around the state, see things and do things that are too far away to walk to.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
If I could have any superpower it would be to be able to be in more than one place at once. I am usually really busy, so it'd be nice to be able to do more than one thing at once.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
My pre game ritual is a smoothie. I always have some sort of fruit smoothie before I play. It makes me feel like I'll have extra energy through the game and fuels me without feeling full or sick.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation spot is Orlando, FL. I love Disney and Universal Studios.
10. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is anything Italian. I'm a sucker for carbs.
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite athlete is Kenneth Faried on the Denver Nuggets. He's one of the most hard-working and passionate professional athletes I've seen, and it pays off for him on the court.
12. Who is your favorite musician?
My favorite musician is Jon Foreman.
13. What is the last book you read?
The last book I read was Me, Earl, and the Dying Girl.
14. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is "Thrive, not just survive."
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My biggest influence is my dad. He has encouraged me always in anything I've ever done, and he always believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. He shows me every day the type of person I want to be for myself and others.