1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? Because it is a small school in a nice warm climate. The coach was so nice and I felt at home on the campus.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? Start as early as you can so the process isn’t too fast at the end. Take difficult classes and keep your grades up, it is very important.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? The people who play 3d Lacrosse are very welcoming and work as a team rather than individuals.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? The training was at my high school and we were able to do team bonding on the ropes course.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? English.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. My dog Pepper. He is my fave.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? Shape shift so I could be anything I want.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? I drink NUUN energy tablets and stretch a lot!
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere that is hot!
10. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
11. Who is your favorite athlete? Dempsey Arsenault
12. Who is your favorite musician? Michael Jackson
13. What is the last book you read? All The Light We Cannot See
14. What is your favorite quote? “If ever there is a day we cannot be together, keep me in your heart and I’ll stay there forever.”- Winnie The Pooh
15. Who has been your biggest influence? My mom because she is so athletic and tolerant of my entire family.