1. Why did you choose to commit to this college?
It was a perfect fit. I loved the coach the first time I met her and the girls were so nice and welcoming. Besides the team, the school is amazing and the people there are always so happy. It is so nice to be in a positive environment where everyone wants you to succeed.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process?
Be true to yourself. Find the school that is perfect for you whether it be D3 or D1. Do not try to adapt to a school that does not feel right to you, it leads to unhappiness.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse?
Being from a state that did not have a 3d program, when I trained in New England and Colorado the girls, coaches, and families were all so welcoming and nice. The 3d coaches played an active role in helping me get recruited and were a main reason I am playing at High Point.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training?
There was always a time where things were serious and we got a lot done. The drills are very interactive and fast paced to create realistic game situations. Not to mention there were times to have fun and rest because balance is a big part of becoming a great team.
5. What is your favorite subject in school?
6. Name one thing that you could not live without.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why?
To shape shift because you could be anyone or anything you want.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions?
I always listen to the same lacrosse motivational speech and listen to my game day playlist. It is very important to get your blood pumping and focus your mind on intensity and having the desire to win.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Harbor Springs, Michigan
10. What is your favorite food?
I do not have one, I love all food
11. Who is your favorite athlete?
12. Who is your favorite musician?
13. What is the last book you read?
The Color Purple
14. What is your favorite quote?
I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion. - Mia Hamm
15. Who has been your biggest influence?
My family. I take away something valuable from each person in my family in order to be the best person I can be.