1. Why did you choose to commit to this college? I committed to Syracuse for a few reasons. Being close to home was important to me so that my parents could come to my games. Syracuse really felt like home since the first second I stepped on campus.
2. After going through the recruiting process, what are some helpful tips you would give others who are about to go through this process? The recruiting process is supposed to be enjoyable, so take your time. Once you find the right school you can feel it.
3. What do you like best about 3d Lacrosse? 3d Lacrosse is a community all across the country and that's what I really like about it. Everyone coming together and sharing the same love of lacrosse.
4. What was your favorite part of 3d training? My favorite part would be meeting people from across the country that also play for 3d.
5. What is your favorite subject in school? History.
6. Name one thing that you could not live without. My roommate Morgan Barlow.
7. If you had to choose one super power to have, what would it be and why? Hammer Hands from the movie Spy Kids.
8. What are some of your pregame rituals and/or game day superstitions? Eye black, of course.
9. What is your favorite vacation spot? Flamingo Beach, Costa Rica.
10. What is your favorite food? Chipotle.
11. Who is your favorite athlete? Muhammad Ali
12. Who is your favorite musician? Passion Pit
13. What is the last book you read? The Help
14. What is your favorite quote? "Little by little on travels far."
15. Who has been your biggest influence? Kayla Treanor and Alyssa Treanor because they've taught me how to be a dedicated athlete. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today.